PDA

View Full Version : New Member Here

frnkbndy1981
04-30-2005, 11:09 AM
Hey,

My name is Frank Bundy III, and I have been a Red Sox fan for a long, long time....since I was born in 1981. My father would have it no other way.

Anyways, I originally starting using baseball message boards at MLBCenter.com, where I still post regularly.

Here, I want to just talk about my team, the Red Sox. And I know this is the place to do it.

I never miss a game, and I score them all...so I will always know what is going on here in Red Sox Nation.

I am a baseball writer though, who writes on all baseball topics (not just the Red Sox) at AtHomePlate.com. Check it out...I write under the "Serious Baseball" column and am printed every Wednesday and Sunday.

Lastly, I use Sabermetrics. Thats how I look at baseball...just thought I'd throw that out for when someone gets into discussions with me and I use Sabermetric terms.

Thanks for everyones time

Frank Bundy III :D

yeszir
04-30-2005, 11:52 AM
Welcome to Talksox. Interesting articles on athomeplate.com.

element1151
04-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Hey, Frank! I'm the same element in your Yahoo league!

stocker323
04-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Hey, Frank! I'm the same element in your Yahoo league!
Did you tell him or did he just turn up here. Becuase if you didn't post the site then that is a little freaky.

BoSox Rule
04-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Great to have you here.

element1151
04-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Did you tell him or did he just turn up here. Becuase if you didn't post the site then that is a little freaky.
He just showed up. I never gave him the link (I would have if i knew he was interested of course)

2004wschamps
05-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Hi :D

My name is Cathy Hofferty.

I saw your link from soxprospects.com.

I have been an avid Red Sox fan for as long as I can remember (I will be 27 in June).

The first game I ever went to, was in August of 1989. It was the 2nd game of a DH against Detroit. I was supposed to go in June (the day before my b-day) but it got postponed. I think we won.

I will going to 5 games this year. 3 @ Fenway and 2 @ Oriole Park @ Camden Yards.

yeszir
05-02-2005, 09:50 AM

I have been an avid Red Sox fan for as long as I can remember (I will be 27 in June).

The first game I ever went to, was in August of 1989. It was the 2nd game of a DH against Detroit. I was supposed to go in June (the day before my b-day) but it got postponed. I think we won.

I will going to 5 games this year. 3 @ Fenway and 2 @ Oriole Park @ Camden Yards.
Welcome to you too!

stocker323
05-02-2005, 04:12 PM

Sweet, since when did we have a link at soxprospects??

yeszir
05-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Sweet, since when did we have a link at soxprospects??
Since a long time ago. There are a buncha links out there.

Sox fan in Tex
05-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Welcome everyone who's new to the site.