PDA

View Full Version : Minor league roundup 4/8

CrespoBlows
04-09-2005, 07:39 AM
In Triple A, the PawSox scored 6 runs in a 7-6 loss to Indy. Kelly Shoppach went 1-5 with a solo shot, and also was fanned twice. Abe Alvarez pitched poorly, but in fairness to him, he did pitch with the wind going out. He went 4 IP pitched gave up 6 runs, and fanned 2.

Double A roundup, the Sea Dogs won 7-3, with many top prospects doing a fine job. Dustin Pedoria went 3-4 scoring 2 runs and knocking in a pair. Hanley Ramirez went 1-5 with a run. And Brandon Moss added his first hit of the year going 1-3 with a double. Jon Lester got the start, and looked strong, he let up just 3 hits but two of them were homeruns, so he finshed the game with 5 IP's gave up 3 runs, and fanned 7. Cla Merdith got his 2nd save of the young year.

Single A, Wilmington lost 4-2, as Red Sox prospects Mickey Hall went 1-4, with a K, and Red Sox new acquistion Ian Bladergon went 1-3 with a walk and a K. Juan Cedeno pitched 3 innings and fanned 6.

Single A, Greenville, some prospects of note, Luis Soto 1-3 with a double, and Christian Lara was 0-3 with a walk. Scott Shoemaker fanned 8 batters in 5 innings.

Zenny
04-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Where are you getting the numbers from? The two sources I used last year (baseballamerica.com and sportsnetwork.com) don't give box scores anymore.

CrespoBlows
04-09-2005, 09:19 AM
http://minorleaguebaseball.com/app/milb/scoreboard/

I clicked on the league that each team belonged in, and they gave the box score.

Zenny
04-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Whew, thank God! I was going to go crazy if I couldn't find boxscores all season. Thanks.