PDA

View Full Version : MA vs TX bashing

Soxfan#1
02-23-2005, 03:37 PM
Wow texans do have big mouths. Just to let you know , no grudges ok?

And The twins got nothing. Maure and monroe are all they got. Oh yeah and that santana guy. :D

And this is soxfanintex

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:wfhSsfaY2S8J:http://www.yasdo.org/graphics/bonaire/stupid.gif

Sox fan in Tex
02-23-2005, 06:23 PM
Alright...but your from Mass., no reason for you talking about people with big mouths. People from the south are generally nicer.

Noah
02-23-2005, 06:27 PM
Alright...but your from Mass., no reason for you talking about people with big mouths. People from the south are generally nicer.

People in the South are also, generally, wife-beaters, Confederate-flag wavers, racists, environment-polluters, hypocrites, Bible-before-Constitution readers, and I-could-care-less-about-anybody-else kind of people.

You know, generally.

yeszir
02-23-2005, 06:44 PM
I'm trying to split this thread and move it to crap, but for some reason my computer won't let me access the menu.

Sox fan in Tex
02-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Talk all you want....in the end I'm not the Masshole

Sox fan in Tex
02-23-2005, 07:09 PM
BTW Noah...

Are you in this picture somewhere. Boston Gay Pride? Yeah....you've got to be in there somewhere.

http://www.webtim.com/images/Gay_Pride_Boston_2003_026.jpg

schillingouttheks
02-23-2005, 07:12 PM
Sigh, ye old "Masshole." Can't wait until I hear a new one...*yawn*

Sox fan in Tex
02-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Yep, and to think that all this all started from Soxfan#1 posting sh^tty predictions. All you had to do was pick anybody but the D-Backs & Mariners. (snicker)

I don't think many of you realize how much I respect people from Boston, and I don't have anything against Mass...but if you want to play it that way (TX vs. MA), and want to go that low, I'll be glad too fire back.

schillingouttheks
02-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Lol, I have nothing against you TX. Some people around here should learn not to mess!!

BigPapiEnFuego
02-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Fuck Texas. Everything there is bigger but there attention span, vocabulary, and IQ.

RedSoxRooter
02-23-2005, 08:05 PM
I don't know about that. But it's one of the reasons I decided to leave New England after school. It's so negative and the people are so arrogant up there.

I love NE sports to death, but New Englanders are just annoying. They bitch about everything. They bitch because it's cold. They bitch about whoever is president. They bitch about taxes. They bitch about gay marriage. They bitch and bitch and bitch. Now they bitch about TX.

Some times I wonder if New Englanders are.... just bitches. :( Maybe the only way to stay warm up there is by having anal sex??

I don't live in TX, but I'm with Sox fan in Tex on this one.

CalvnHobs6
02-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Can't we all just get along?

I have nothing against Texans. Or New Englanders. Just certain people from both regions. Ron White is one of the funniest mofos I've ever seen, and he's from Texas. Just an example.

element1151
02-23-2005, 09:51 PM
I don't know about that. But it's one of the reasons I decided to leave New England after school. It's so negative and the people are so arrogant up there.

I love NE sports to death, but New Englanders are just annoying. They bitch about everything. They bitch because it's cold. They bitch about whoever is president. They bitch about taxes. They bitch about gay marriage. They bitch and bitch and bitch. Now they bitch about TX.

Some times I wonder if New Englanders are.... just bitches. :( Maybe the only way to stay warm up there is by having anal sex??

I don't live in TX, but I'm with Sox fan in Tex on this one.

Talking about moving, I have to get out of Seattle. It is almost as bad as SF, its like women rule the place, not that i am a sexist or anything...

Noah
02-23-2005, 09:57 PM
I'm from New York, asswipe.

element1151
02-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Ron White is one of the funniest mofos I've ever seen, and he's from Texas.

"They call me tater salad." :lol: Whenever I see him, I laugh though his entire set.

element1151
02-23-2005, 10:42 PM
People in the South are also, generally, wife-beaters, Confederate-flag wavers, racists, environment-polluters, hypocrites, Bible-before-Constitution readers, and I-could-care-less-about-anybody-else kind of people.

You know, generally.

Talking about generally, most liberals have no ability to critically think, have real world logic, and realize the real world is not a scene from the "I'd like to teach the world to sing" commercial.

Good think this is in the Fights forum already, or it would have to be moved!

yeszir
02-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Talking about generally, most liberals have no ability to critically think, have real world logic, and realize the real world is not a scene from the "I'd like to teach the world to sing" commercial.

Thinking critically about this post, I'd say you're wrong. :harhar:

BigPapiEnFuego
02-23-2005, 11:18 PM

and generally Conservatives have no ability to think outside of the country's border, let alone outside of there own rich, war mongering, Uncle Sam cock sucking mind. They seem to have a "OMFG IF YOUR NOT RICH, WHITE OR AMERICAN FUCK OFF LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!" Mentality. Chirst, i hate those fuckers, they all ways seem to think that if you don't agree with there opinions you are a non patriotic communist who's conspiring with the ghost of hitler and Stalin to take over the world and them make Osama Bin Laden the fucking minister of defense.

Yanksin2010
02-24-2005, 12:34 AM
Who cares. We all know New York is the best state in the US anyway.

element1151
02-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Thinking critically about this post, I'd say you're wrong. :harhar:

I love your response to these kinds of posts Yeszir.

and generally Conservatives have no ability to think outside of the country's border, let alone outside of there own rich, war mongering, Uncle Sam cock sucking mind. They seem to have a "OMFG IF YOUR NOT RICH, WHITE OR AMERICAN FUCK OFF LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!" Mentality. Chirst, i hate those fuckers, they all ways seem to think that if you don't agree with there opinions you are a non patriotic communist who's conspiring with the ghost of hitler and Stalin to take over the world and them make Osama Bin Laden the fucking minister of defense.

I don't know what country you are living in but i think you are one of the New Englanders RedSoxRooter was talking about.

And this is the fights forum, we're just having fun!

Sox fan in Tex
02-24-2005, 08:04 AM
I'm from New York, asswipe.

I don't think that helps out your case any.

Soxfan#1
02-24-2005, 09:44 AM
Who cares. We all know New York is the best state in the US anyway.

Ha

I did not post this in a new thread.

Noah
02-24-2005, 11:01 AM
I don't think that helps out your case any.
At least I'm not from "Everything bigger except blacks and Jews and Muslims and gays and anybody but white Protestants with alot of money Texas."

element1151
02-24-2005, 02:03 PM
I may have missed this, but when were Texans given the stereotype of rich?

BigPapiEnFuego
02-24-2005, 03:46 PM
lol, good point element. rednecks do tend to be poor

Sox fan in Tex
02-24-2005, 05:51 PM
At least I'm not from "Everything bigger except blacks and Jews and Muslims and gays and anybody but white Protestants with alot of money Texas."

Nothing needs to be said in response....everyday I see friendly people, weather above 32 degrees and normal looking people.

I don't have a purple Mohawk, facial piercing chained to nipple piercing or a homosexual lover...so therefore I wouldn't fit in with you and your friends Noah.

BigPapiEnFuego
02-24-2005, 06:37 PM
how old are you? You sound like some homophobic 12 year old.

yeszir
02-24-2005, 06:52 PM
how old are you? You sound like some homophobic 12 year old.
You're both 16. Now shut up, all of yous.

RedSoxRooter
02-24-2005, 07:27 PM
What's amazing is that, even though they are only 16, they sure write like they're old enough to be drinking. God I feel old and used.