PDA

View Full Version : Sox fans wanted!!!

wilson_lab
02-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for people to participate in an online study through the University of Virginia's Psychology Department. We want to hear from people like you: diehard fans of teams that have won championships in the past year. The study takes about 30-45 minutes, is completely confidential, and has been approved by UVA's Internal Review Board...but we need Sox fans like you to participate! We want to learn more about people's feelings about sports. (And you have the chance to win money for your participation!)

If you're interested in more info, please get in touch with me through my member email address: wilson_lab@yahoo.com.

Thanks! GO SOX!

Sara Algoe

TheHammerOfGod
02-17-2005, 12:30 AM
i'm not even an admin but i gotta tell ya...this will probably get moved to the fights and crap section

stocker323
02-17-2005, 02:38 PM
i'm not even an admin but i gotta tell ya...this will probably get moved to the fights and crap section

What a good idea.

wilson_lab
02-18-2005, 01:19 AM
Sorry guys, I'm not trying to start anything! We're simply trying to find fans to help us out with our research, and we figured this was a great place to start. I apologize if I offended you, but I hope you'll consider participating...you get to talk about your favorite team, and you have a chance of winning money!
(I won't post any more requests on this site, but we would appreciate your help.)
~Sara Algoe
wilson_lab@yahoo.com

element1151
02-18-2005, 10:49 AM
You can post it, but i'll just end up in the spam froum. We would prefer to have this kind of stuff limited though.