PDA

View Full Version : My Intro

Mueller11
12-31-2004, 03:35 PM
Hi everone. Just a little about myself. I live in NH. Have been a Red Sox fan all my life. I was lucky and got to attend quite a few games last season including Games 4 and 5 of the ALCS. As you can probably tell by my screen name my favorite player is Bill Mueller.

Hmm, guess that's about it. LOL

:D

RedSoxRooter
12-31-2004, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the site! Finally, a Billy Mueller fan around here. He's been terrific since joining the club.

And that game against the Yanks.... (http://bellsouthpwp.net/c/h/chinigor/audio/072404_mueller_gwhr.mp3)

I can listen to that all day long.

Mueller11
12-31-2004, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

I am a HUGE Billy Mueller fan. He has been great since joining the Sox. I was so happy when they picked up his option. That game against the yanks was awesome. I have it on tape. Well, the fight and Billy's homer and interview at least. :) He's really a great guy. :thumbsup:

If you are interested, check out the website I have for him.

http://www.billmueller.homestead.com

RedSoxRooter
12-31-2004, 04:04 PM
That's awesome. I'll have to check it out some more.

Gertie
12-31-2004, 04:30 PM
Welcome to the site.

yeszir
12-31-2004, 05:01 PM
Welcome, glad to see that you (unlike many of the people we get waltzing through this forum) can put together a cohesive and coherent sentence. I also updated the link in your post to make it direct to your site. :D

Soxfan#1
12-31-2004, 05:08 PM
Welcoms too the site. I believe bill mueller is a great player, but is sometomes overshadowed.

Mueller11
12-31-2004, 05:21 PM
Thanks Gertie, yeszir and Soxfan#1 for the welcome. I look forward to participating in discussions.

Thanks for the compliment and for updating my link, yeszir. I'm going to add a link to Talk Sox on my website.

Soxfan#1, I agree what he brings to the team can sometimes be overshadowed. He cares more about the team then individual stats. He likes to let his teammates have the attention. Think that's one of the things I love about him. He's a huge team player.

schillingouttheks
12-31-2004, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the site. (And yes, I will start using commas and structured sentences with capitals!!!)

Noah
01-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Welcome to the site. (And yes, I will start using commas and structured sentences with capitals!!!)

Good idea, I get pissed when people on my forum start posting like it's AIM all over again.