PDA

View Full Version : Lenny Diwho?

yeszir
04-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Who is this guy? I hadnt heard ANYTHING about him before, and he basically pitched extremely well against the yankees tonight. I'm excited about him, but does anyone know anything? Orsillo mentioned dominance in the minors.

yawkeyway
04-23-2004, 09:38 PM
http://www.soxprospects.com/players/dinardo-leonard.htm
Those are his stats, and a little blurb on him:
According to Theo Epstein: Dinardo is a very crafty lefty. His stuff does not blow you away, but he really knows
how to pitch. He changes speeds, he has a good changeup, he's tough on righties with his changeup. If he sticks, it will be as a left-handed long guy. A guy to turn a lineup around.

yeszir
04-24-2004, 12:09 PM
He's crafty, my favorite type. Of course, he'll most likely implode at the most inopportune time, but whatever. We'll see I guess.

roary
04-24-2004, 03:49 PM
He certainly was a pleasant surprise in that one outing, but it was only one. We need to keep that in mind. When he gets 10 ip + get back to me on him.

TheFens
04-26-2004, 07:23 PM
He was a rule 5 pick from the mets who is destined to be an odd man out on this team when everyone comes back. Its unortunate because he did pitch well in that outing. Oh well, you lose some players, thats life I guess.