PDA

View Full Version : ootp 6

roary
04-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Out of the park 6 was released yesterday at www.ootp5.com (http://www.ootp5.com). It is an amazing baseball management/simulator, and if you haven't already, I HIGHLY recommend that you check it out. I have 5 and I've been addicted for quite some time. Just navigate to the "downloads" page if you want to download it, but check out the screens/info first.

If enough people want to, I may be willing to do a "talksox ootp league" where everyone takes a team and we run a league using those players. But only if you guys want.

yeszir
04-17-2004, 01:14 PM
I have ootp5 and love it. I may be interested in participating in a talksox ootp6 league. That would be awesome. As for the game itself, I'll definitely buy it soon. Gotta get my baseball fix even when games aren't on!

TheFens
04-18-2004, 09:42 AM
I downloaded the demo for 5 at your recommendation, and love it. A pruchase of 6 cannot be far off. I would most likely participate in a league as well roary. It sounds interesting.

It would be with real players via a roster download, right?

roary
04-22-2004, 10:27 PM
Cool. I haven't purchased it yet, but is anyone else interested?

yawkeyway
04-26-2004, 06:25 PM
That game looks plain awesome. I'm on the list of "sure to buy that game" soon enough. But as for the league, I dont think I'd be interested in it. It seems too time consuming for me. But you never know, I might change my mind.

yagmaster
04-26-2004, 06:49 PM
I was checking it out, and I noticed how in depth the game is. I was very impressed by this. Consider me a future customer.