PDA

View Full Version : There are some good things

PWNdroia
04-09-2010, 07:04 AM
about the Red Sox. They have the pitching. theo just needs to trade for a good bat. If he can get a decent batter or two, cut Ortiz, then we're in the race. But if not, we won't score enough runs to support our stellar pitching.

I'm negative because I like to be critical when things aren't as they should be. this team can be better constructed. The pitchers are great, but the team deserves a better offense. It isn't as good as everyone thinks. We need another bat.

jacksonianmarch
04-09-2010, 07:13 AM
Now I think you have earned some time off. Polluting other threads is the first step, but then creating threads with the intent to stir a fight is the second. I am sure you'll enjoy your time off.

BoSox21
04-09-2010, 07:25 AM
Dude, stop creating threads every time you have an idiotic thought that pops into your head.

yeszir
04-09-2010, 07:41 AM
You're negative because you're a Yankees fan posing as a Red Sox fan

Dipre
04-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Now I think you have earned some time off. Polluting other threads is the first step, but then creating threads with the intent to stir a fight is the second. I am sure you'll enjoy your time off.

X2.

PWNdroia
04-09-2010, 09:18 AM

Actually, I was trying to correct myself, but if you think it the other way, I can make three more threads for you all.

You immediately jump to conclusions just because you see my username.

jacksonianmarch
04-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Go for it. It will make you leave faster

PWNdroia
04-09-2010, 09:21 AM
Go for it. It will make you leave faster

I don't want to do it, but point is, I'm discussing the game, so I don't see what's wrong.

You just oppose me because it's me. If anyone else did it, it would be fine.

And forums are for arguments.

I demand respect and have a right to share my opinion.

jacksonianmarch
04-09-2010, 09:33 AM
I am a Yankee fan. I love seeing sox despair. But yours seems disingenuous.

Dipre
04-09-2010, 11:26 AM
I don't want to do it, but point is, I'm discussing the game, so I don't see what's wrong.

In order for you to demand "respect" then you must first abide by the forum's demands of basically not being a troll and a baiting idiot. Just sayin'.

Dojji
04-09-2010, 11:51 AM
You post here at the suffrance of Yeszir and he Admins. you have a right to nothing.

VA Sox Fan
04-09-2010, 02:22 PM

Respect is earned little boy. Go away.

Teleporting Mike Cameron
04-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Another bat would be nice and is probably a must if Ortiz continues to struggle.