PDA

View Full Version : THE official Chris Duncan thread...

Mr_Cardinal
08-01-2009, 03:43 PM
This thread devoted to any stats, discussion, rumors, etc. about Chris Duncan. Enjoy! :D

Coco's Disciples
08-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Why?

BSN07
08-01-2009, 04:01 PM
BEEKUZZZ IMA CARDZ FANNNNN!

Jacoby_Ellsbury
08-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Rumor: Chris Duncan likes to drink soda.

YanksHater213
08-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Chris Duncan's car...

...is green.

schillingouttheks
08-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Chris Duncan reminds me of Dunkin Donuts.

cardsfan6fly
08-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey Red Sox nation Chris Duncan is terrible the only reason he was on the Cardinals major league team was because his daddy was the pitching coach. You won't even see him in the majors hes a AAA player can't hit, can't field, can't rule. He's pretty much worthless, I would have been happy with a trade like Duncan for a bat or 8 game used baseballs.

Coco's Disciples
08-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Cool, nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Spudboy
08-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey Red Sox nation Chris Duncan is terrible the only reason he was on the Cardinals major league team was because his daddy was the pitching coach. You won't even see him in the majors hes a AAA player can't hit, can't field, can't rule. He's pretty much worthless, I would have been happy with a trade like Duncan for a bat or 8 game used baseballs.

Pretty much what members of Gateway Redbirds say.

Do yourself a favor if you want to partake in Talksox. Talk baseball and don't be a douche bag. Those are the absolute minimum requirements.

Good luck.

Welcome.

ORS
08-01-2009, 06:16 PM
You got less. You got Lugo. Lugo invented "not ruling", whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

Dipre
08-01-2009, 09:21 PM
You got less. You got Lugo. Lugo invented "not ruling", whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

:D:D:D:D:D

cardsfan6fly
08-02-2009, 12:00 AM
All the crap you guys give Lugo he has actually came to St. Louis and help us win games at the moment so far you guys are getting ass bagged in this trade.

Dipre
08-02-2009, 12:12 AM
All the crap you guys give Lugo he has actually came to St. Louis and help us win games at the moment so far you guys are getting ass bagged in this trade.

Lol you forgot quickly about the error that cost your team 2 runs the other night.

But no matter, you'll be sick of his defensive ineptitude in no time, and i imagine eating all the shit you're talking on this site is not going to be easy or pleasant.

SCM33
08-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Chris Duncan's car...

...is green.

Eric: So he's passed first grade and moved on to second. whooptieto. Any more information, Rollo?
Rollo the Janitor: Uh...
[takes out crumpled note]
Rollo the Janitor: Billy likes to drink soda, Miss Lippy's car is green

---->Billy Madison

schillingouttheks
08-02-2009, 02:13 AM

Why do certain fans think the play of their team's players creates an inferiority complex amongst the other team's fans?

What the fuck do I care if Lugo does well in St. Louis? I'm just happy he's out of Boston. Good fucking riddance.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
08-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Eric: So he's passed first grade and moved on to second. whooptieto. Any more information, Rollo?
Rollo the Janitor: Uh...
[takes out crumpled note]
Rollo the Janitor: Billy likes to drink soda, Miss Lippy's car is green

---->Billy Madison
*claps slowly*

SoxSport
08-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Saw Duncan play last night.Big tall guy. Bats left. Played LF. Didn't do much. Brian Anderson looked OK in CF. Hit a game leadoff HR. Bates looks pretty good at 1B. Their pitching sucks. Bad defense at SS. Pawtucket does not look like a good team.

ManRam
08-02-2009, 02:52 PM
Lugo's out-hitting Duncan right now. And one's in the Minors.

a700hitter
08-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Lugo's out-hitting Duncan right now. And one's in the Minors.In the end Lugo will have had a much better career than Duncan, who is just a big hack.