PDA

View Full Version : Clay Aiken comes out of the closet

Youk Of The Nation
09-24-2008, 09:57 AM
In related news, Presidential candidate Barack Obama has called a press conference where he is expected to announce that he is, in fact, black.

riverside sluggers
09-24-2008, 10:02 AM
:o

You gotta be shitting me, well he surely fooled all of us. First Lance Bass, now Clay wow :lol:

Paradisecity
09-24-2008, 10:18 AM
When you wrote 'I Love Tha Pussy', was you thinking about danglin your dice on Lance's forehead?

rician blast
09-24-2008, 10:31 AM
We've got soldiers in Iraq and a stock market in turmoil, we're on the cusp of a presidential election...

And this is news? who da fuk cares about his orientation or who's cock this flamer is sucking?

Youk Of The Nation
09-24-2008, 10:34 AM
When you wrote 'I Love Tha Pussy', was you thinking about danglin your dice on Lance's forehead?

Great movie.

Alpa...I will suck your cock if you untie me. I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy. Let's do this.

Damn it, I'm not gay!

Youk Of The Nation
09-24-2008, 10:38 AM
We've got soldiers in Iraq and a stock market in turmoil, we're on the cusp of a presidential election...

And this is news? who da fuk cares about his orientation or who's cock this flamer is sucking?

Why do you care about baseball then? Baseball isn't anymore important compared to Iraq and the election, is it?

riverside sluggers
09-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Just watched 7 news, Lindsay Lohan also officially "came out of the closet"

rician blast
09-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Why do you care about baseball then? Baseball isn't anymore important compared to Iraq and the election, is it?

Youk, with all due respect, are you fucking kidding me with the above post? Note that my comment was an indictment of the media and the misplaced importance our society places on the private lives of "celebrities," not a shot at you...but you seem to have taken it personally. :dunno:

I made a statement to the effect that Clay "Achin' for the Bacon" coming out is not exactly newsworthy, at least to me...and you question why I follow baseball? The comparison is ludicrous...although, reading between the lines, I guess you feel they're of equal importance? To each their own.

At any rate I apparently ruffled your feathers, so let me apologize and say sorry if I offended you by devalueing the importance of this breaking news that you've so graciously reported here.

(FYI, before you get torqued, know that I'm primarily having fun with ya, this is a light-hearted post....with a point)

Youk Of The Nation
09-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Youk, with all due respect, are you fucking kidding me with the above post? Note that my comment was an indictment of the media and the misplaced importance our society places on the private lives of "celebrities," not a shot at you...but you seem to have taken it personally. :dunno:

I made a statement to the effect that Clay "Achin' for the Bacon" coming out is not exactly newsworthy, at least to me...and you question why I follow baseball? The comparison is ludicrous...although, reading between the lines, I guess you feel they're of equal importance? To each their own.

At any rate I apparently ruffled your feathers, so let me apologize and say sorry if I offended you by devalueing the importance of this breaking news that you've so graciously reported here.

(FYI, before you get torqued, know that I'm primarily having fun with ya, this is a light-hearted post....with a point)

I wasn't equating them, I was just pointing out that this country has always made stories of the lives of celebrities, including sports players. Saying that this shouldn't be news because of other stuff isn't really, in my opinion, correct. I mean, talking about who's doing what and all that is what helps us deal with the stress of everything that's wrong. How much would life suck if the media was all Iraq and election coverage and no entertainment?

You asked 'who cares' and the reality is, a lot of people do. In fact, that's why he had to admit it, because of all the innuendo, half-truths, and speculation going on about it for so long.

It's the same reason A-Rod's divorce and actors' DUIs make the news. There are millions of people out there who actually do care. I was just saying that your comment seemed to lack an understanding of the way the mainstream media works in the US.

Also, I don't particularly care. I knew he was already, but I posted this more as an excuse to make a joke and possibly start some sort of disscussion. If I actually cared about this, I would have posted a source link.

Paradisecity
09-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Clay Aiken for the Bacon.

Thats fucking priceless.

rician blast
09-24-2008, 01:23 PM
I wasn't equating them, I was just pointing out that this country has always made stories of the lives of celebrities, including sports players. Saying that this shouldn't be news because of other stuff isn't really, in my opinion, correct. I mean, talking about who's doing what and all that is what helps us deal with the stress of everything that's wrong. How much would life suck if the media was all Iraq and election coverage and no entertainment?

You asked 'who cares' and the reality is, a lot of people do. In fact, that's why he had to admit it, because of all the innuendo, half-truths, and speculation going on about it for so long.

It's the same reason A-Rod's divorce and actors' DUIs make the news. There are millions of people out there who actually do care. I was just saying that your comment seemed to lack an understanding of the way the mainstream media works in the US.

Also, I don't particularly care. I knew he was already, but I posted this more as an excuse to make a joke and possibly start some sort of disscussion. If I actually cared about this, I would have posted a source link.

Good enough...I get what you're saying.

rician blast
09-24-2008, 01:26 PM
Clay Aiken for the Bacon.

Thats fucking priceless.

I'm a giver, Thomas, and today, the above is my gift.

carmen7
12-05-2008, 12:50 AM
American Idol season two contestants Kimberely Locke and runner-up Clay Aiken once lived together as roomates and were close friends, but according to Kimberely Locke, that has all changed. Kimberely spoke to Access Hollywood about the present situation.

“Clay and I aren’t really friends anymore,” Kimberley told Access Hollywood.com’s Laura “Dish Of Salt” Saltman Tuesday at a rehearsal for the 2008 “American Idol Holiday Tour.”

“We lived together, but some things transpired and, you know, we’re just, I don’t really talk to Clay anymore,” she added. “It’s hard to live with someone. Roommates, boyfriends, girlfriends.”

In September of 2007, Kimberely wrote in her blog about the tension between her and Clay over a reunion concert misunderstanding. At the time, Kimberely, Ruban and Clay’s managers and agents were in talks for a tour. Kimberely spoke to Billboard about the idea, upsetting Clay.

Kimberely stated in her blog, “I told Billboard I was “hopeful” that the tour would come together. (That didn’t get printed.) In no way did I imply that we were all committed to this tour idea. So contrary to Clay feeling “unfortunate,” that the story “found it’s way to the press unauthorized,” it was not “unauthorized.” It was put out there my me, who conceived the touring idea and called my friends for their involvement.” Kimberley added, “If Clay had chosen to return my phone calls over the last two months, he would perhaps not feel as “unfortunate,” and he would have been made aware that I mentioned it to Billboard.”

The tour never did take place and Kimberely said on her blog, “I want to thank the fans of Clay and Ruben and my own who were positive and supportive of this idea, which again, was just an idea. It will now be put to rest.”

Kimberely has moved on from the misunderstanding and her past friendship with Clay. She is about to embark on a 15-city holiday tour with another group of former American Idol Finalists and new friends; Diana DeGarmo, David Hernandez, and Chikezie!

See Red
12-05-2008, 12:57 AM
American Idol season two contestants Kimberely Locke and runner-up Clay Aiken once lived together as roomates and were close friends, but according to Kimberely Locke, that has all changed. Kimberely spoke to Access Hollywood about the present situation.

“Clay and I aren’t really friends anymore,” Kimberley told Access Hollywood.com’s Laura “Dish Of Salt” Saltman Tuesday at a rehearsal for the 2008 “American Idol Holiday Tour.”

“We lived together, but some things transpired and, you know, we’re just, I don’t really talk to Clay anymore,” she added. “It’s hard to live with someone. Roommates, boyfriends, girlfriends.”

In September of 2007, Kimberely wrote in her blog about the tension between her and Clay over a reunion concert misunderstanding. At the time, Kimberely, Ruban and Clay’s managers and agents were in talks for a tour. Kimberely spoke to Billboard about the idea, upsetting Clay.

Kimberely stated in her blog, “I told Billboard I was “hopeful” that the tour would come together. (That didn’t get printed.) In no way did I imply that we were all committed to this tour idea. So contrary to Clay feeling “unfortunate,” that the story “found it’s way to the press unauthorized,” it was not “unauthorized.” It was put out there my me, who conceived the touring idea and called my friends for their involvement.” Kimberley added, “If Clay had chosen to return my phone calls over the last two months, he would perhaps not feel as “unfortunate,” and he would have been made aware that I mentioned it to Billboard.”

The tour never did take place and Kimberely said on her blog, “I want to thank the fans of Clay and Ruben and my own who were positive and supportive of this idea, which again, was just an idea. It will now be put to rest.”

Kimberely has moved on from the misunderstanding and her past friendship with Clay. She is about to embark on a 15-city holiday tour with another group of former American Idol Finalists and new friends; Diana DeGarmo, David Hernandez, and Chikezie!

We don't actually care about Clay Aiken... or any other Idols for that matter.

... sorry. :dunno:

Coco's Disciples
12-05-2008, 06:27 AM

This. I do not know who any of those people are.

But great first post!

Dipre
12-05-2008, 07:30 AM
Ugh.......fuck Clay Aiken.......

BoSox21
12-05-2008, 07:59 AM

except Katherine McPhee. GOOD GOD that girl is hot

See Red
12-05-2008, 01:43 PM
This. I do not know who any of those people are.

But great first post!

I kept waiting for a quote that painted the chick as being homophobic, and that being why their friendship ended.

And Bosox, I don't know who this Katherine McPhee chick is but a quick google search allows me to agree with your assessment.

ORS
12-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah, she's pretty nice on the eyes. How did Smeagol end up marrying her?